By placing an order with Anchorage Holdings Co. Ltd. (hereafter referred to as "Marine Parts Supply" or "Marine Parts Supply of Canada" or "MPS") you agree to the following conditions of sale;
Content of Site
- Marine Parts Supply tries to ensure that all information on our website is up to date and accurate.
- Sometimes our information may contain errors including description, pricing and image descrepancies.
- Marine Parts Supply makes no guarantee to the accuracy of our provided data. We cannot be held liable for any costs incurred due to inaccurate information provided.
- In case of price errors we will contact you with an updated price if a product cannot be supplied for the price published.
Estimated Delivery Times
- Marine Parts Supply makes every effort to supply parts as quickly as possible.
- When a part is unavailable we will estimate it's arrival date. Although we make every effort to be accurate there are many factors outside our control (including but not limited to; supplier errors, freight, customs clearance) that can cause delays.
- Marine Parts Supply is unable to, and will not guarantee any freight delivery date. We cannot be held liable for any costs incurred due to inaccurate delivery dates. We provide our best estimate based on the information we have at the time.
- Orders may be cancelled only if they have not yet shipped. Once an order had been shipped standard return policies apply.
- Special order parts that have arrived or are enroute to Marine Parts Supply are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
Every effort will be made to cancel special order parts at our suppliers before they have shipped but this is not always possible.
- The customer will be liable for any charges (including but not limited to; inbound and outbound freight, brokerage, and restocking fees ) that are incurred from canceling their order.
- Marine Parts Supply reserves the right to cancel any order at any time, for any reason.
- No goods will be accepted for return and/or credit without a valid returned goods authorization (RGA) number.
Goods shipped without a valid RGA number will be refused or returned to the sender collect freight.
- The RGA request form must be totally completed. Showing part numbers, purchase invoice number, order numbers and the reason for return.
- Longblocks, shortblocks, sterndrives and other major components must be returned within five(5) working days for full credit.
Full credit will be issued for all other goods that are retuned and received by MPS within 14 days of the original shipment date.
- Good returned between 15 and 30 days from the original invoice date are subject to a 20% restocking charge
- After 30 days goods may not be returned
- All credits must be issued to the same payment method and debit/credit card used for the purchase. Only store credit will be issued otherwise.
- Orders whose original method of payment was credit card will incur a 3.5% charge to recover merchant fees paid to our credit card payment processor. Merchant fees are charged on all credit card transactions but are not returned when a refund is issued.
Items that will not
be accepted for return at anytime are:
- All electrical and partially electrical items are non-returnabled if they are not in their ORIGINAL FACTORY SEALED containers.
Bulk packaged electrical items are non-returnable.
- Items that have been installed or used are non-returnable
- All tools and manuals are non-returnable
All special order items are non-returnable
- Items that do not have an extended cost of more that $10.00 are non-returnable
- Obsolete product will not be accepted
- Items that were a part of an engine package are non-returnable
- Oils, lubricants, paint and sealants are non-returnable
- Cut good are non-returnable (Hose etc.)
If the assemblies or kits are missing items such as: gaskets, bolts, brackets etc. no credit will be issued
Parts must be in new and saleable condition in the original factory packaging.
All goods must be shipped prepaid by you to our location. You are responsible for any insurance and any other freight or brokerage charges.
- Items being returned for warranty must be accompanied by the original sales invoice.
- Parts must be shipped prepaid to our location.
- Marine Parts Supply are only forwarders for the supplied manufacter's warranty. All claims must be processed and approved by the manufacturer.
No credit will be issued until approval is recieved from the manufacturer.
No replacement parts will be supplied until approval is received. Replacement may be purchased and credit issued upon approval
- All items do not have the same warranty. Make sure the item is covered under its specific manufacturer's warranty period.
- Approved warranty claims are limited to the replacement of the defective item. No refunds can be issued
- If you are unsure if an item is covered under warranty please contact us for more information.